Saturday, July 23, 2011

Can i Change?



Have You Ever Heard The Phrase : " It's Me I Didn't Change..!".. Well To Be Honest I Don't Believe In That.. Every Day Is A Challenge To Us.. Every Day We Learn New Things.. We Experience Stuff.. We Feel Differently From The Day Before.. Every Day Is A New Me..!

Let's Take An Empty Space And Build A House As An Example.. And Every Day Take A Picture Of The Building Progress.. You Will See Changes Takes You From The Scratch To The Very End.. Where The Beginning Differs From The Ending..! Or Let's Say You Had A Cut In Your Hand Today.. Then You Are The Same You But With A Cut In Your Hand.. So It's A New You..

So How About A Human Being.. A Person Who Face Changes Within Not A Day Or Hours Or Minutes But Within Seconds..! Within Seconds You Gain Or Lose.. You Live Or Die.. You Laugh Or Cry.. Within Seconds You Change A Little Bit Than What You Were Before.. You Become Or May Become Wiser Or More Stupid Who Knows.. What I Do Know Is Who I Was Before Is Not Me Anymore..!

Yes It's Still Me.. The Old Me.. But Improved One Or Unimproved And That Depends On You..! Yeah I'm Sure If You Go 6 Years Ago.. I Will Be That Naive Little Girl Who Thinks The World Is So Easy ToLive In.. And Now I'm A Young Woman.. Who Is Struggling To Fit In..

The Old Me Is Part Of Me.. But Is Not The Whole Me Today.. The Whole Me Is Part Of Who I Will Become.. But It's Not All Who Will I Become.. So Between Now And Then We Don't Change Only By How We Look.. We Change A Lot More In How We Think.. And What We Belive In.. And What We Experience.. Which Influence Our Personalities And Attitudes.. And This Process Go On..
So Don't Say " It's Still Me I Didn't Change A Bit.." Cuz You Might Be Talking To Someone Who Think The Same Way As I Do.. And You May Disagree.. But That's How I Think So I Hope You Respect My Thoughts So I Can Respect Yours.. :D

P.s: ( Yes I Used to Be Someone.. And Now I'm Someone Different.. And I Don't Know Who Will I Be In My Future.. Only Depends On How I Face Life.. And On My Choices..! )

No comments:

Post a Comment